UN SDGs Impact Measurement
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) present major business opportunities as companies produce products and services that can contribute to the SDGs - both positively and negatively. RGS RIFT helps quantify the potential impact and contribution of investments to all 17 SDGs and assess a company’s ESG performance and impacts across each of the SDGs.
Analyze for Sustainable Development Contribution
- Assess and understand how companies contribute positively or negatively to one or more of the SDGs
- Benchmark companies to industry peers based on their contribution to SDGs
Improve Impact & Thematic Investing Strategies
- Evaluate a company’s impacts across all SDGs to understand what is material and immaterial
- Quantify SDG contribution in financial terms to align investments with the UN SDG requirements
Communicate via the common language of SDGs
- Engage with stakeholders and communicate effectively via the common language of UN SDGs on how investments contribute to the priorities of society.
Ready to get started with RGS RIFT?
Meet with an expert to see how RGS RIFT helps you get ahead of the curve in ESG impact.
- RIFT 360° Impact Intelligence Platform
- Products and Services Industry Classification System
- ESG Raw Data Feed
- Portfolio Impact Assessment & Optimization
- Contribution to UN SDGs